The Institute since its inception has been imparting education to students pursuing Chartered Accountancy course through distance education mode across the country in a consistent manner which equips them with sound technical knowledge. For grooming them as all-round professionals, it has been felt that special efforts and vision need to put in to improve their communication and presentation skills and extra-curricular activities for overall development of their personality. Based on aforestated background, it has been decided to organize CA Students Talent Search 2021 with activities such as Quiz and Elocution Contest.
Every year many students participate and compete in this National Talent Hunt in which they get recognised as well as get monetary rewards. So this year too, WICASA Vadodara is organising the said events on 6th & 7th August 2021 from 4 PM at ICAI Bhawan. Nominal Fees is being charged.
Fees: Rs. 20 for Elocution & Rs. 50 (Per Team) for Quiz
Fill up the given G-Form
The 1st three winners of National level-Elocution would be awarded the cash prizes of Rs. 31,000/-, Rs.21,000/- and Rs. 11,000/- respectively; 1st two winners of National level-Quiz would be awarded the cash prizes of Rs. 21,000/-, Rs.11,000/- .
In addition, 1 st two winners of Elocution contest and 1 st winner team of Quiz contest will participate in SAFA.
Elocution and Quiz Contests which will be held in November, 2021.
Topics for Elocution
- Modern Age Professional Opportunities.
- Life in Digitalization Era.
- Importance of Skill Development & Role of Training in the Profession.
- Block Chain – Current and future scenario.
- Bridging the Gap Between the Indian and Foreign Economy.
- Impact of ‘Make in India’ and ‘Digital India’ in the tech world.
- Time Management and Study Strategy.
Eligibility & Rules
- IPCC/Intermediate Students
- Students who are pursuing their Articleship Training
- Students who have completed their Practical Training yet to qualify their final examinations provided the gap between completion of article training and the date of seminar does not exceed one year.
Rules for Quiz
- Team shall consist of 2 Students
- Meduim will be English
- Quiz will be based on General Awareness
- Max. 5 Teams will compete
- There will be 6 Rounds including a Rpid-Fire Round.
For any more details, Contact.
Arpan: +91 6352791440
Sagar: +91 9662019227