The library has been re-opened w.e.f. 01/06/2021, Tuesday. Timings 7 AM to 7 PM. The Max capacity is of 60 Students, which will be allowed as per first come first serve basis. All the students are kindly requested follow these guidelines.
The 2nd Wave of COVID has hit many people and harder than last year, as the exams are nearing we have decided to re-open the library. So again we kindly request each and every student who has registered for Library facility to follow these guidelines whilst using the same. This will not just benefit you but also many people around you. We WICASA Committee Members and Branch officials will also be doing everything in our capacity to keep the premise sanitized regularly and provide the mask incase you lose one or need a new one.
- Treat others who are following the rules/making you follow the rules with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
- Always carry your Library ID card.
- Keep your belongings with you at all times, you are responsible for keeping them safe.
- Don't move the library furniture.
- Kindly seat one student per table.
- Follow guidance on social distancing throughout the building.
- Study spaces are set out to be complacent with social distancing guidelines.
- Wear a face covering (mask) at all times when in the library.
- There is no capacity for group or collaborative study in person, so avoid coming in contact with other students in the library.
- Practice good hygiene including regular hand washing and using the hand sanitizer gel stations or personal hand sanitizers.
- Stay at home and do not visit the library if you are feeling unwell or displaying signs of COVID-19.
- Although the Library is open, we request you to to keep yourself and others safe, by visiting the library only if essential.
- We will take your Temperature Check Daily and ensure that you are wearing your mask.
- If any student using the library is found asymptomatic, the library will be closed down until further notice.