The Vadodara Branch of WICASA invites you all to participate in the Article Writing Competition starting from 11th November to 28th November 2021.
Here are some guidelines that you need to adhere to:
• You need to register on community.wicasa.org and upload your articles on the website.
• The topics need to be related to CA field. The topics should be from subjects namely, GST, Income Tax, and Accounting and Auditing. You can only submit 1 article for the competition every month.
• For confirming your entry, you need to send a link of your article and your details namely, Student Registration Number, Email ID and Phone number along with your registered Name on the community to us.
• PLEASE DO MAIL US ATTACHING THE WORD FORMAT OF THE ARTICLE AND YOUR PHOTO.
• The word limit for articles will be 1800-2000 words and should be in English only.
• Please make sure your article isn't plagiarized. A strict 15% tolerance policy will be applied to all the articles for choosing the winners, i.e. your article needs to be 85% unique.
• This competition will be recurring in nature. The results will be announced by 5th date of every next month.
• The last date to upload your articles on community.wicasa.org for the month of November will be 28th November 2021, by 6 p.m.
• The articles will be judged on 75:25 basis. 75% of the marks will be allotted by the judges and 25% by the audience, i.e. The article with most number of likes, comments and interactions gets the most marks.
First winner ₹1000
Second winner ₹750
For more information or queries,
Arpan Shah: +91 6352791440
Bhavati Sukhadia: +91 9537355155