The Vadodara Branch of WICASA invites you all to participate in the Article Writing Competition starting from 1st February to 28th February 2021.
Here are some guidelines that you need to adhere to:
- You need to register on community.wicasa.org and upload your articles on the website.
- The topics need to be related to CA field. The topics should be from subjects namely, GST, Income Tax, and Accounting and Auditing. You can only submit 1 article for the competition every month.
- For confirming your entry you need to send a link of your article and your details namely, Student Registration Number, Email ID and Phone number along with your registered Name on the community to us.
- The word limit for articles will be 1800-2000 words and should be in English only.
- Please make sure your article isn't plagiarized. A strict 15% tolerance policy will be applied to all the articles for choosing the winners, i.e. your article needs to be 85% unique.
- This competition will be recurring in nature and will start on 1st of every month. The results will be announced by 5th date of every next month.
- The last date to upload your articles on community.wicasa.org for the month of February will be 28th Feb 2021, by 6 p.m.
- The articles will be judged on 75:25 basis. 75% of the marks will be alloted by the judges and 25% by the audience, i.e. The article with most number of likes, comments and interactions gets the most marks.
First winner ₹ 1000
Second winner ₹ 750
Third winner ₹ 500
For more information or queries,
Mehul Modi: +91 6354563719
Arpan Shah: +91 63527 91440