Vadodara Branch of WICASA (Western India CA Students Association) is hosting Virtual Conference for CA Students on 25th & 26th of December 2020 under the theme "Aptitude, Attitude, Altitude!" - the way to transition to the next world order. We want to invite CA students who are willing to attend the conference.
Benefits Of Attending The Virtual Conference
- Learning from eminent persons: This conference will provide a deep rooted technical know-how of your profession from eminent faculties as well as students having colossal experience in their field.
- Networking with people with similar views: You will get an exceptional chance of connecting with like minded professional students and get into discussions and introspective brain storming.
- Get to know about the latest technological trends: This conference targets technology, and how it affects Chartered Accountancy as a Profession.
- Instill professionalism in your day-to-day habits: As a CA student, you are bound by professionalism and ethics. This conference will be a stepping stone to your professional career.
DAY 1 :
Technical Session 1 : TRANSITION PHASE -
Session Chairman -CA Anil Bhandari
- The Transition to Smart CA Office - Use of Office Automation & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- The Transition to Consultancy - Data Analytics & Research based approach
- The Transition to New Services Gateway to the World
Special Session 1:
BoS Presentation and Interaction with Board of Studies by CA.Jay Chhaira & CA Pramod Kumar Boob.
Technical Session 2 : NEXT DECADE POLICY IMPACT -
Session Chairman - CA Aniket Talati
- Impact of Disinvestment on Economy
- Impact of the draft E-commerce Law
- Impact of the New Farm Bills on Agriculture sector in India
Motivational Session :
Motivational speaker : J C Vamankumar
Technical Session 3: INDIA - 2047 POWER PROJECTION –
Session Chairman - CA Nilesh Vikamsey
- Monetary & Fiscal policy of India in the last 3 decades & way forward
- Post-Covid Reset in World Economic order & India's Role
- Gig economy, remote working & renting assets as next-gen CAs life
Special Session 2: Nivesh ki Paathshala:
- Panel Discussion on Equity Research, Investment Strategies, etc.
(Probable Speakers) CA Sunil Goyal (Past Chairman, WIRC, CEO Leader Capital), CA Ankit Shah, Top Mutual Fund Managers (CA/Non CA)
Technical Session 4 : NEXT-GEN CAs DOMAIN AVENUES -
Session Chairman - CA M.P. Vijaykumar
- Start-ups / Entrepreneurship Avenues for CAs
- Environment Audit & Efficiency (Performance) Audit
- Forensic Scrutiny for curbing Money Laundering & Terror/Protest financing
Cultural Session: YEAR END WITH A DHAMAKA
Student Performances of Dancing, Singing & Instrumental
Why choose Virtual CA students conference “Aptitude, Attitude, Altitude”?
Vadodara Branch of WICASA aims at keeping the students up-to-date with the latest heps and happenings around the world. Our conference too, aims at providing an exhaustive catalogue of all the technological advancements that the world has faced recently that would affect us, as CA students and future CAs. This conference aims at giving you an all-round development in topics like Smart CA office, AI and CAs, Share Market, Laws and Regulations, etc. The factor that differentiates us from other conferences is “Nivesh Ki Pathshala” and “Networking session between CA students.”
- CPT/Foundation Students.
- Students who have registered as IPCC / Intermediate.
- Students who are pursuing their Article-ship Training.
- Students who have completed their Practical Training yet to qualify their final examinations.
Students who wish to attend the meeting need to get themselves registered online or offline at:
Option: 1 - Register online through BOS Activity Portal: https://bosactivities.icai.org/
Option: 2 - Register Individually: Fill out this form and contact us on the numbers given below.
Option:3 - Register as students of a firm (As a group) : Fill out this form and contact us on the numbers given below.
Registration fee: Rs. 200/- (Per Student)
Steps to be followed by students who are following Option 2:
Pay using the LINK : http://baroda-icai.org/member_events/register/23
- Fill out the form given above with all the details.
- Fill out the UNIQUE TRANSACTION ID in the space provided that was made available to you after you made your payment.
Steps to followed who are following Option 3:
- The firm needs to pay the amount using cheque in the name of "WESTERN INDIA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT STUDENTS ASSOCIATION".
- Your firm needs to submit the student details via mail (i.e. Full Name of the student, Email id of the student, contact number, Student registration number, date of birth, firm name, cheque details) on email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the same you can comment on this post or you can reach out following
Mr. Harsh Vekaria ( Secretary) : +91 9978622636
Mr. Mehul Modi (Registration Head) : +91 6354563719