The registration process for the Students Library of ICAI Bhawan (Vadodara) and Alkapuri has begun. As the pandemic situation is almost in control, it was decided No limit on Registration for the library will be kept. Although, one needs to accept these new Terms and Conditions.
Please Note the Library of Alkapuri Branch is at full capacity and so even if you register you won't get a seat. So the registration for the same has been closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The Library will remain open from 7 AM to 10 PM, Everyday.
- The students need to register themselves for the library through a Google form circulated by us.
- The student has to mandatorily submit a Covid Vaccination Certificate (At least One Dose) along with that Google form or Physically at ICAI Bhawan
- By filling this Declaration form, the student agrees that the sole responsibility of any repercussions due to any student of the respective library being Corona positive will be their responsibility and The Branch or WICASA will not be responsible for the same.
- Your final registration will be counted only when you submit your COVID Vaccination Certificate (At least One Dose) as well as you pay Rs.100 as Library Fees for ICAI Bhawan or Rs.500 as Library Fees for Alkapuri Branch for the whole year.
- All the guidelines issued by the government regarding the working of a library and rules to be followed by the students need to be strictly adhered to by all the library members.
- The attendance shall be made in the attendance sheet on a compulsory basis.
- Face masks are compulsory at all times. The students are advised to sanitize their chairs and tables before using them.
- Students are requested to carry their personal Water bottles, sanitisers and food items.
- Consuming food items in any of the library premises is strictly prohibited.
- In case any student was found Covid positive or having grave symptoms of Corona, the particular Library will remain closed and all the students of the same shall be home quarantined for 14 days.
- The student who is found Covid Positive or asymptomatic shall have to submit a Covid negative result in order to re-join the library.
A New Library card will be issued after your final registration and to receive one you need to submit the following documents at ICAI Bhawan. The usual validity period of a library card is from 1st April to 31st March but to provide an additional incentive to you guys, this library card will be valid from the Date of Issuance to 31st March 2022.
- ICAI Registration Letter (can be acquired from SSP Portal of ICAI)
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License or any Govt. ID certified Proof)
- Passport Size Photograph.